Good news. The BioNetwork East conference is coming up (March 15-17 in Miami Beach).
In the words of its producers, BioNetwork east:
- brings together the key decision makers from pharmaceutical and biotech companies;
- provides real world examples of actual deals for practical application; and
- facilitates one-to-one partnering meetings to incubate meaningful conversations that lead to key partnerships
Having been to the event a number of times I think this is a good description. If you want access to top biopharma industry dealmakers and to learn how to make deals (and make deals well) this is the place to be in March.
Here are just some of the speakers you will see (and have a chance to meet) at BioNetwork East:
- David H. Donabedian, PhD, MBA, Vice President, Strategic Alliances, US CEEDD, GSK
- Laura Pierce, Vice President, Alliance Management, Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
- Graham Brazier, VP, Therapeutic and Commercial Transactions, BMS
- Mark A. Miller, Vice President of Corporate Business Development, Eli Lilly
- Reid Leonard, Vice President External Licensing and Business Development, Merck
- Jules Musling, VP, Johnson & Johnson
- Carlos Garrido, Finance Director , Head of Strategic Planning and Business Development South America, AstraZeneca
- Peter Verheyen, VP Business Development, Johnson & Johnson
- Michael Lytton, EVP Business Development, Biogen Idec Inc
- Mark Dennish, Vice President, Business Development, Daiichi Sankyo
- Tim Herpin, Head of US Search, BMS
- Jennifer Tegfeldt, Director Business Initiatives & Strategies, Genzyme
- Jamsheed Banaji, Sr. Director Team Leader, International Business Development, Pfizer
- Bill Bertrand, Senior Vice President, Legal Affairs, General Counsel and Corporate Compliance Officer, MedImmune
- Adelene Perkins, President and Chief Business Officer, Infinity Pharmaceuticals
- Michael Leonetti; Head, Health Care Partnerships, Boehringer Ingelheim
- David Low, Managing Director, Lazard
- Sanj Singh, CEO, Ade Therapuetics
Here is a link to the event where you can get more information http://www.wbresearch.com/bionetworkusa/.
I hope to see you in Florida!